Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Week 4 EOC: Stallions Not Unicorns

      After I get my degree in Marketing and Entertainment Management, I would like to start off at something like the Smith's Center in the box office. After a good time of experience I would like to work up to being a supervisor and deciding showtimes for the customers, along with other responsibilities.According to the textbook "When a crowd of enthusiastic fans gathers for an event, anything can happen." So I need to be prepared.That way I can not only sell tickets but also get some experience in the theatre department. I also would like to take pictures for people on the side of nature, families, pets, and babies. Then hopefully, I would like to get in to tv commercials like QVC and sell merchandise on public television and be in commercials.  I feel as though I do have a tv personality for all different experiences. I would then like to move to the film area of entertainment. I would like to be an actor in all kinds of movies. I would love to be in action films, comedy films, drama films, and horror films. Then I would like to start to film and direct my own movies, such as comedies, horrors, and action films. So after earning my degree I feel as though I would go pretty far. I may even try to get some experience in Human Resources because I enjoy talking and listening to people. I also enjoy helping others as well. Even if I do't follow my dream into becoming a film director and actor, I could always get experience in Human Resources. It may not be in front of a camera or behind one. It also may not have a stage but it is ok because I will still be able to put on a show and act with different people. The people would be my audience and my life and how I act will be the performance. People pleasing would also defiantly put on a great show, which does involve taking risks, but like what the textbook says "Human risk in business can result from customer dishonesty, employee theft, and employee incompetence."It also says "Some risks are avoidable through careful planning, attention to details, and adherence to legal safety standards."  So I will not be dealing with every risk, I just have to stay focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment