Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


I chose Marketing and Entertainment Management because most of my interests are all in the entertainment industry.  I have a passion for photography, film and broadcast.  My main dreams in film are to become a very successful actor or director. I prefer directing Horror, comedy, and action films.  As for photography, I fell in love with it when I was younger when I first captured a memory.  I like to capture nature/ animal life, Prom photos, Maternity, and Landscape. I also love color photography and black and white.  I mainly shoot with natural lighting. Sales are something that is big in my family.  My uncle got second in sales in the country. I have family members that had their own business and my aunt is Vice President in Human Resources at Wyndham Resort.  I also chose this major because of my communication skills.  I enjoy communicating with others and I do pretty well at it as well. Another interest I have is in Broadway shows and theatre in general.  I love to act in tv shows, films, and on stage.  One of my favorites is improvisation.  The main reason for choosing this major is to have a larger selection of doors rather than to just one area of the entertainment industry.     

No comments:

Post a Comment