Tuesday, March 7, 2017

week 9 EOC: I'm a Little Worried About My Future

     I see myself in my near future as a supervisor in the Box Office at the Smith’s Center. I could learn about show timing, staffing, and the show types. From there I see myself working in a television station, working for QVC, selling merchandise on television in West Chester Pennsylvania or just on the news on in a television serious. After that I would like to be the stage manager at the Smith’s Center or some other big entertainment company. I enjoy guiding people and I will be making sure that their experience with the company is spontaneous and definitely a memorable one. My main goal in life is to become a film director and successful actor. I would hope to have my name and prints at the Chinese theatre in California and my name on a star in the Hollywood walk of fame. I would like to be very well known. I also see myself in Los Angeles in one point in my life and live in Hollywood. Another time in my life I see myself in New York on Broadway. I would like to act in comedy films, action films, dramas and horrors. I also see myself as a model, hopefully one for Starbucks or with animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment